Saturday, December 29, 2012

My Winter Wonderland

 My winter wonderland was a shot of this little tree in the snow a few nights ago.  I shot this on manual.  The auto setting of this was too washed out and I know how to take it in manual now!  I couldn't do that a month ago!  That is why I took the photo-a-day challenge.  It gave me enough practice with manual that in a setting such as this I was brave enough to use it. 
Sherry
Linking with:
December Photo-a-day challenge at A Content Housewife

4 comments:

Always Nesting said...

Woo hoo! I've been doing the same thing with my camera - learning to use all the features. I am verrrry challenged when it comes to reading directions. I'm more a plow right in kinda gal and that doesn't work with my little cheapy camera.

Jamie @ Domestically Vintage said...

What a pretty photo. I really need to work on learning how to use my camera! My photos leave a lot to be desired. Happy new year!! ~ Jamie

susan hemann said...

Great shot! I do not know how to shoot at night. Now I'm going to try and do it on manual also. thank you!

Cynthia said...

Beautiful picture Here is to a Happy and Healthy 2013. It has been great getting to know you and gollowing your blog.

Cynthia